Sunday, January 16, 2011

And Then There Were Two

     Well week number two of Operation Weight Watchers is in the books. I lost 1.2 pounds this week, which puts my total loss at 8.4 pounds. Not as good as I had hoped for this week but a loss is a loss. I kinda think I shot myself in the foot at the end of the week by not drinking enough water. When I don't drink enough my body seems to hold onto what it does have in the form of water retention! GREAT! Note to self... drink more water this week.

     Also, Melissa and I went tubing on Thursday at Peek n' Peak and I have been sore for two days now. I think this also has something to do with only losing 1.2 pounds. I think my body is holding onto water to help repair my muscles that are aching oh so much. My stomach muscles feel like I did 300 sit ups! UGH! But at least I had fun. Melissa...not so much. She has issues with being around alot of people and that is exactly what was at the tubin' hill... A LOT of people. So while she didn't have a horrible time, I don't think she enjoyed herself as much as I was hoping she would. But the day still was a lot of fun because I got to spend the whole day with my wife. School was canceled because the teachers had mandatory meeting, and I was off of work, so we drove around and took snow pictures, had some lunch in Lakewood, NY and then headed to the Peak for the tubing fun! Anytime I have that I can spend with her will always be fun! Well...that's pretty much all I have for this week except for YAY STEELERS! Way to pull off a win!

No comments:

Post a Comment