Sunday, January 9, 2011

The first week of 2011

     So the first week of 2011 has been a good one. My wife and I started Weight Watchers, the third term of school has started, and we had Christmas with my dad.
     Let me start with school. We only had school 4 days this week, Tuesday through Friday. Tuesday I went to school and met all my teachers for this term, got my books, did a little learnin', and came home. Really late on Tuesday night I started feeling kinda crappy. I spent the next 2 days being sick and missed 2 days of the 4 day week. I felt like I missed so much. Friday, I just kept feeling so far behind...not a good feeling! I'm sure I'll catch up though.
     Christmas with dad was nice. He had a been ill for the first part of the week, so we had to keep delaying our gift exchange. We had dinner, exchanged gifts, and just chatted for a little while. He got me a nice cooling lap-pad for my laptop that has awesome speakers built in. He also got me a coffee thermos, travel mug, and a book I had been wanting.
     Finally, we have a weight loss update. With school and work it's been really hard to use all my daily points. And the days I was sick I didn't really eat anything except soup and crackers but, even with all that, I still lost 7.2 pounds! I attribute a little of that to being sick, but hey, weight loss is weight loss!
So friends, until next week, have a great day and be happy and healthy!

1 comment: