Monday, January 24, 2011

Superbowl of a Week!

     Hello my friends. I hope all is well with each and every one of you. This week for me has been pretty good. Good grades... good weight loss and my Grandmother is doing better. She had double pneumonia, but the doctors think they caught it in time. She is drinking tea and eating popsicles now!
Grandma Peck
      I was worried about my medical classes this term, but they seem to be easier than I expected. I have had 2 tests in anatomy and physiology, and 2 tests in medical terminology, and I have gotten 100% on them all... so Yay! My other classes don't seem to be to tough either. I like school, but I really can't wait to be done and have a real full time job where I can actually make some real money. I made a little discovery about my classmates the other day. I knew that there was quite a range in ages between the youngest guy and the oldest guy but I guess I didn't realize how big a difference there was. Ok so, I'm 35 years old (in February). The youngest guy in class is 10 years younger than me. But the oldest guy graduated from high school 6 years before I was born! So yeah, there is quite a spread. But I'll have to hand it to all of them. They all do a great job!
     On the weight loss front I have managed to lose another 2.6 pounds which brings me to.... can I have a drum roll please...baaadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadada...... 11 POUNDS!!!!  Yep I broke the 10 pound mark! WOOHOO! I'm pretty proud of myself for that. I just gotta keep going! A mere 177.7 pounds to go to meet my goal! I just have to keep reminding myself that I did not gain all this weight in a week, I'm not going to lose it in a week.
     And lastly, I am pretty stoked that not only did I get to watch the Steelers game today, but I got to watch my Steelers WIN and make it to the Superbowl! Here we go! Want to know a neat quirky thing I heard today? This is the 7th year that #7 (Ben Roethlisberger, our quarterback) has played for the Steelers and if they win it will be the 7th Superbowl win for the team...777. Aaaaannnnd, they won the AFC championship today which is Myron "Cope" Kopelman's (January 23, 1929 – February 27, 2008) Birthday! Cope was the voice of the Steelers radio broadcasts for 35 years. Cope also played a big role in the creation of the Terrible Towel.
New Logo Pictures, Images and Photos

ONE TEAM, MILLIONS OF FANS = STEELERS NATION!!!!!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫ ♪ ░H░E░R░E░( ¯''•.¸ *♥♥♥*¸.•'' ¯) ░W░E░ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫ ♪ ░G░O░(¯''•.¸*♥♥♥* ¸.•''¯)░S░ T░E░E░L░E░ R░S░ (¯''...•.¸*♥♥♥* ¸.•''¯) ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ░H░E░R░E░( ¯''•.¸ *♥♥♥* ¸.•''¯)░W░ E░♪♫•*¨*•. ¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ░G░O░(¯''•.¸*♥♥♥..

GOT TO KEEP THE WAVE GOING BECAUSE WERE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!

Hope you guys have a great rest of the week, talk to you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Great post, Rob! I'm so proud of you! Just remember, don't send that weight you're losing to Savannah. It might find me.
    Hugs to you both!!!

    ReplyDelete